Pages

Monday, March 24, 2014

Reading Challenge: Reading Challenge Addict 2014



Reading Challenge Addict

I'd say this Reading Challenge is perfect for me!  A Challenge about Reading Challenges!  Some of us have a bit of a problem. Some of us have a huge problem. Cheryl from CMash Loves to Read and Gina from Hott Books are two such people. And they are the founding mothers of the Reading Challenge Addict Blog.  Bev from My Reader's Block is one with a HUGE problem and the current author and caretaker of the Blog. 

I'm shooting for the In Flight level, entering and completing 11-15 challenges.

Here are the challenges I have entered:


http://wordsinateacup.wordpress.com/2014/03/16/sequel-spring-%E2%80%A2-march-20th-june-20th-reading-challenge/


Real Book Challenge on Swoony Boys Podcast and Fiction Fare 

 

 


 

 

2014netgalleychallenge
Take Control of Your TBR Pile 2014



Completed

  1.  Ides of March Read-a-thon

 

No comments:

Post a Comment