Pages

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Reading Challenge - Take Control of Your TBR Pile 2014

So, as I'm trying to get my book review blog restarted, I'm looking for new book blogs to follow and make friends!  I thought I'd give some reading challenges a try, here's my first one.

Take Control of Your TBR Pile 2014
from the
Caffeinated Book Reviewer

Take Control of Your TBR Pile 2014

It looks like fun, and goodness knows I have a ton of TBR lined up.  I'm coming on in the middle of this challenge, it goes until March 31, 2014.  (Click the picture to go sign up!)

I'd like to read 5 books for this challenge.  I haven't picked them all out yet, but here's my list as of now:
Reading List

1.  Dead: The Ugly Beginning by T.W. Brown

2.  I Didn't Ask To Be Born by Bill Cosby

3.  Fool Moon (The Dresden Files #2) by Jim Butcher

I'll update as I go along.  Come on and join us!



2 comments:

  1. i did a list but i already added and changed some titles depending on my mood^^ 5 books is a amazing goal the read a thon will help you i hope

    good luck

    ReplyDelete