Pages

Friday, November 18, 2011

Know Me Better


"Know Me Better" is a weekly blog hop hosted byKahty at  I Am A Reader Not A Writer.  Every week five questions are asked for you to answer so your readers can get to know you better.  Come join us! Just click the link above to take you over to the Kathy's page.  Get the image and the questions, then answer the questions on your blog, go back to I Am A Reader, Not A Writer and sign up on the linky.  Then go visit the others on the hop and make some new friends!


What is something people would be surprised to know about you?
I have broken both legs at the same time as well as both arms at the same time.  (Two separate incidents)

Beach or Pool?
Neither.  I'm not much of a water person at all, even though I live near the beach.  I do enjoy going to the beach to walk or hang out on the boardwalk.

If you had 24 hours alone how would you spend it?
Snuggling with my cats, eating chocolate, and reading.  (big surprise, huh?)

Coke or Pepsi?

Coke or Diet Coke, though I don't drink soda very often anymore.

If a movie was made about your life, who would you want to play the lead role and why?

Kyra Sedgewick.  She's a great actress, she's smart and funny.  She's good at playing crazy, which my life has been!

2 comments:

  1. Great answers! I can't imagine how hard it must have been on you to have broken both legs & arms at the same time - thankfully it wasn't all at once.

    Mine is here, http://obsessionwithbooks.blogspot.com/2011/11/know-me-better-18th-november.html

    Have a great weekend..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sharon. It definitely wasn't any fun! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete